Thursday, July 2, 2020

Creating an Xbox Robot Arm #Gaming #Arduino #Xbox #Robotics

Xavier Geerinck has used a 3D printed arm, servo, and an Arduino Nano to manipulate an Xbox controller:

Creating an Xbox Robot Arm is something that I’ve been wanting to do ever since I saw the post by Kevin Drouglazet who was able to utilize an Xbox Controller with an arm he created and was so friendly to publish the design files for (I am definitely not a hardware designer 😅) – thanks for that Kevin!

Another reason why I wanted to do this is to have more practical knowledge and hands-on experience in the Reinforcement Learning domain. Since with this Robot Arm, I saw the potential to learn physical action control which will translate in world changes that can be virtual, opening up the realm of possibilities for use cases.

See the video below and the post here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment