Thursday, February 11, 2021

Keep Track of Critter Visitors with Birb Cam #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Fun read and great build from Evertt’s Projects:

I had no idea how many critters visited my balcony planter box until I started working from home last March. I would sit nearby with my laptop and watch chickadees and sparrows fly in and out, magpies wander across the railing, and even a squirrel that decided to start caching treats in the soil. At first, I was content to watch them come and go. Eventually, I started to wonder how often they were visiting without me even noticing. Then it occurred to me: I didn’t need to wonder, I could know!

Read more


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment