Friday, September 24, 2021

AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT with a Raspberry Pi #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

A high performance graphics card running with a Pi 4. Fun experiment, if overkill, from Jeff Geerling on YouTube:

I bought an AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT. I plugged it into a Raspberry Pi. This is what happened.

I would give you a link to where you can buy one, but… you basically can’t. I’m thanking my lucky stars I could buy one at MSRP, because if not, I don’t think I’d be able to afford the keyboard I’m typing this on!

See more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment