Friday, October 22, 2021

A LEGO® Robot Pumpkin #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

via Ruth Amos on instructables

I built a LEGO® Robot Pumpkin, using a Raspberry Pi and the new Build HAT that allows you to control the LEGO® Education kits. Raspberry Pi have a great tutorial for the face and you can then use an existing machine learning model to help your face recognise different objects and react to them. However I wanted my pumpkin to be used in some elaborate Halloween pranks, so I trained my own machine learning model (something I had never done before) and then rigged up some pumpkin surprised to be activated by different friends.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment