Friday, January 6, 2023

The MacroPad Jukebox @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

AqtOnzZu7B blob

Fun project from Carlos Olmos! Full write-up here on Hackster.io

Lately, I’ve been obsessed with the old way of listening to music. You know: from your own collection, in order, one album at a time. No randomness, no infinite playlists, no album of the day, no ads, and no algorithms. When I got my hands on an Adafruit MacroPad RP2040 I knew what I had to do: make my own ugly and over-engineered music player. I present to you the “MacroPad Jukebox”.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment