Friday, December 22, 2017

Raspberry Pi Tutorials for Beginners #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Thanks to Bob for sending us this tip and the kind words. Bob writes:

Hello Lady Ada,

I just wanted to say congratulations for being a rock star engineer!

You have done very well here in Adafruit. You have great products and you have great tutorials!

I am an engineer like you. I was so inspired with what you did as you started Adafruit. I wanted to do my own share and teach the world as well to follow your example. 🙂

I also created a comprehensive resource for Raspberry beginners.

Anyways, just wanted to say great work Lady Ada.
Many thanks for teaching the world to love technology!

Check out the full tutorial here!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment