Friday, December 1, 2017

Steampunk Pi Jukebox Running Google Music #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

FE2S1ERJACTYI0Y MEDIUM

Here is a super awesome build from Spyrul on Instructables. This maker converted an vintage radio into a one-of-a-kind jukebox.

I have seen several different variations of different makers creating some really awesome Pi based radios and jukeboxes. I’ve also been hauling around my Great-Grandparents tube radio for about a dozen years with the intent of revitalizing it in some fashion. Here’s how I took the interesting journey, and hope it will inspire you to to do the same.

This Instructable is part hardware and software, and was a pile of fun to do. If you have any questions please reach out, but I should add I’m not much of a software guy. If you do run into issues Pi side I may not be the best resource – but I’ll try! I cannot offer any guidance on Asbestos beyond again, do your own research and take precautions.

See more and get the full instructions!

FK1YMW6JACTYHVI MEDIUM


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment