Friday, April 14, 2017

Python Based UI for LED Matrix #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

NewImage

Thanks to Matthew for sending in this tip! Matthew writes:

As a thank you both to your company and to the Raspberry Pi community I want to share a python-based 32×32 LED matrix UI. The UI allows for picture storage and retrieval, live display on the Adafruit 32×32 matrix, along with some other options.

This was my first personal project that I am interested in sharing widely, I apologize for any bad form in the code. This was also the first time I have played with Tkinter. The source code likely needs some error handling before it can be added to your library example code.

Read more


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment