Friday, October 8, 2021

Design my graduation cap, help Afghan refugees! #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Matrix on

A Pi-Zero and an LED Matrix make the perfect platform to share a message on a mortar board. Idrees Hassan came up with this clever idea to raise funds for a charity.

There is still time too!

When do I need to submit my donation by?
October 8th, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST

Hey, my name is Idrees Hassan and I am finally graduating college! Well, technically I graduated in May of 2020 from UNC Chapel Hill with a B.S. in Computer Science, but due to circumstances my graduation ceremony was postponed until October 10th, 2021. Now that the big day is finally coming up, I am faced with one very important question

Learn more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment