Thursday, April 9, 2020

Lockpick Handles #3DThursday #3DPrinting

Lockpick Handles by Lockology Thingiverse

Practice your spy skillz with this lockpick set. Shared by Lockology on Thingiverse:

Ok, I’ve been wanting to make these for a while, lockpick handles to go on the Sparrows and Southord picks.

I played around with the design in my head, I really did want to make the pick longer (I have large hands, normally picks just don’t quite sit right in my hands, I literally just hold them between my fingers and the back of the pick never reaches the crook of my thumb)

I also wanted to shape them to make them better for me to hold, that and be a little more stylish than the bland designs. I based the profile on a re-curve dagger from video games called Dragonfang, So i guess i could call these dragonfang pick handles lol

Download the files and learn more


649-1
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!

Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment