Saturday, April 18, 2020

Make Your Own Photo Booth with Raspberry Pi #celebratephotography

Img 1868 ugjgrjLWN8

Staying home doesn’t need to be a drag – make a Raspberry Pi photo booth like this one from Anthony Sabatella on Hackster.io and start a daily/weekly self portrait series!

I told my future wife: “I have almost everything I need to make a photo booth at home, I will do that!”

So here you will find how to make a photo booth for your wedding or another event.

Read more



Photofooter

We #celebratephotography here at Adafruit every Saturday. From photographers of all levels to projects you have made or those that inspire you to make, we’re on it! Got a tip? Well, send it in!

If you’re interested in making your own project and need some gear, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Raspberry Pi accessories and our DIY cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment