Friday, June 28, 2019

Better Electronics with Jupyter Notebooks by @Osterwood @capablerobot #CircuitPython @crowd_supply

Here’s material from Chris Osterwood’s Teardown2019 talk on using Jupyter Notebooks to aid in electrical design & testing. Via Twitter:

I had a blast the Crowd Supply’s Teardown 2019 conference and was thrilled to present how I’m using Jupyter Notebooks to aid electrical design & testing. I’ve open-sourced the notebooks: so fork, steal, CTRL-C/V, whatever. Video and notebooks are on GitHub.

Chris writes:

Note these notebooks are intended to be a starting point for your own adaptation and use in your own electrical design work. They are not designed to be general purpose tools.

If you find these useful please let me know, and also let me know if you publish your own notebooks publicly! I’d love to link to them and show the world more examples of notebooks aiding in product design and testing.

A video of the presentation is available on YouTube. And read more and see the notebooks on GitHub.

No comments:

Post a Comment