Sunday, June 30, 2019

Latest Restoration Videos from Rescue and Restore!

The Rescue and Restore channel on Youtube is fantastic. Check out their latest restoration video when you have some time to spare (you will get hooked!). Here’s what Rescue and Restore has to say:

About: I focus on restoring vintage classics & antiques. I do my best to use modern techniques to bring back the life of items that were built to last. Join me on my journey as I attempt to improve my craft.

1980 Mighty Tonka Dump Truck Restoration: In this video I restored a 1980 Mighty Tonka Dump Truck. I bought this dump truck from a nice older lady on Facebook marketplace. She said that it had been rusting away for years in her backyard. This one had a unique challenge, repairing bullet holes. I had a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy. Thank you for your support!

See more!

No comments:

Post a Comment