Wednesday, April 6, 2022

NEW GUIDE: PiGlass v2 #AdafruitLearningSystem #RaspberryPi @Raspberry_Pi

A new guide in the Adafruit Learning System: PiGlass v2 by Matthew Desmarais.

PiGlass is a DIY wearable computer!

PiGlass can be used to take HD pictures and videos, those files get automatically uploaded to Dropbox via a Wi-Fi connection.. You can stream music from your phone to PiGlass with Bluetooth. A bone conduction transducer provides audio. YouTube videos can be streamed to PiGlass using the RaspiCast app for Android, the camera on PiGlass can be livestreamed to YouTube.

PiGlass v2 is a remake of an older project on the Adafruit Learning System. I made v1 back in 2018 and ran into a lot of performance issues, so I couldn’t make it do everything I wanted it to.

When I heard that the Pi Zero 2 was coming out, I knew I had to try this again. My experience with v1 greatly assisted me in the process of making v2. I redesigned it completely and created new software.

See the guide here and an intro video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment