Friday, April 10, 2020

Raspberry Pi Remote Controlled Car @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Here’s a very simple DIY remote controlled car project. Among other things, it uses a wooden board, some DC motors, and Blynk, a platform with IOS and Android apps to control Arduino, Raspberry Pi over the Internet. From Yannis Ragkavas via hackster.io

I started with the easy stuff. A car. Cars are easy since they only have 4 wheels and can go forward, backward, left and right. I then needed a chassis. I thought let’s buy one. Hm, nope, since it is more fun if you do it by yourself. Anyway, I just used a simple square wood :).

I bought 4 wheels and 4 dc motors. But these cannot be attached to the board. They need something to “control” them, hence I bought also an L298N controller which has protection compared to a simple H-bridge. Believe me, I burned 2 boards.

See project!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment