Friday, April 3, 2020

Smart Door Project for Raspberry Pi @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

It can be hard to remember things sometimes. Smart locks can help with forgetting your keys and getting locked out of your house, but they can also be expensive. It’s also sometimes difficult to embrace new technology. NotEnoughTech has come up with a low-impact, low-cost DIY smart lock that uses Raspberry Pi. Here’s NotEnoughTech on hackster.io:

Smart locks are expensive and I don’t think I’m ready to make the jump just yet (my wife isn’t ready, therefore I’m not ready). What’s the next best thing when you as forgetful as me? A smart door that tells you, if you left the door open or unlocked! This can be retrofitted to most of the doors and will cost you less than $20! I’m sold! She is sold on it too… are you?

See more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment