Friday, February 12, 2021

Snow Flake Microscopy With a Raspberry Pi Microscope #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

via Dr H on instructables

I always wanted to make such images myself and when I had been building a microscope using the Raspberry Pi HQ camera, the Pimorini microscope lens, a Raspberry Pi 4 and a some LEGO parts (see here) I had this idea in mind. As Pi, microscope and display can be powered from an ordinary power bank it is possible to take and run the device outdoors.

Nice snow is very rare at Berlin. But due to a very unusual weather constallation today (Feb 7th, 2021) we had -6°C and snow. Lots of cold clean white flakes which allowed me to try making my first own microscopic snowflake images.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment