Thursday, February 4, 2021

Pi Pico Balloon Tracker #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Dave Akerman wrote up the process of making a balloon tracker with the new Raspberry Pi Pico:

When I see a new type of processor board, I feel duty bound to make it into a balloon tracker, so when I was asked to help test the new Pi Pico doing so was my first thought. It has plenty of I/O – SPI ports, I2C and serial all available – plus a unique ability (not that I need it for now) to add extra peripherals using the programmable PIO modules, so there was no doubt that it would be very usable.

Read more


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment