Friday, February 5, 2021

RFID Internet Radio @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Lovely project a dad made for his kids! Build + write-up from tars.vanhoof on instructables.

This Instructable describes how I made an RFID internet radio for my kids. They like to listen to music but since they’re too young to start Spotify and cast to the TV themselves, I decided to make an easy and hopefully fun interface for them. This was a Covid-19 project so I took my time.

The player is built with a Raspberry Pi, a HiFi module and an RFID module. The tags are put in a base on which wooden puppets are glued which are easily identifiable for the kids as containing a certain playlist. I also designed and built a nice enclosure because it will be visible in our living room and therefore it has to look good.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment